Saturday, July 4, 2015

7/3/15 - 27 Days Til Close and Tons of Progress!!

Today while I was at work, I got a text from my father-in-law that he had stopped by the house and that there was a whole lot going on.  He sent me a picture of all the people out there working and it was a little overwhelming.


































So as any excited future homeowner would, I scoured those pictures for a sign of what was going on.  I could see that there were doors hung and it looked like the railings to the staircase were installed as well, but what was the most exciting was what I didn't see.  The previous day, all the kitchen cabinets had been siting in the garage, and today, they're gone.  Could it be that they had been installed???!!??

I spent the rest of the day counting the minutes until I was off so I could go by and check it out for myself.  Needless to say, I was very happy with what I found when I got there…










































As you can see, it's really starting to look like a home.  It's crazy to walk through it now and realize that we're going to be living there soon..

27 Days to Go!!!


1 comment: