Thursday, July 23, 2015

7/23/15 - Our Pre-Final Walkthrough

Not sure what exactly to call this, but tonight we did a bit of an impromptu pre-final walk through with our PM Mark.  After a very long and aggravating day at work I stopped by the house to meet up with my wife to grab some dinner and much to my surprise the guys were still out there working away. I hadn't planned on looking around tonight since we were going to meet our PM there tomorrow to do that, but when I saw the house all lit up and wide open I had to see what all had been done.

While I was snooping around I stumbled across our PM who was still there as well, so since all parties were there we decided to go ahead and do the walk-through we had planned on doing tomorrow.    It was really great to get to see the house getting all buttoned up.  All the walls were cleaned up and painted, the trim gleamed white, the doors were painted red, the railings were being stained and all the final touches were getting taken care of.  It's amazing to see how far it's come in the last few weeks.  It's really starting to look like a home.   We've very happy with the attention to detail that w've seen through the final stages of this.  We've been very happy to find that any concerns we've had have usually been addressed before we even think to bring them up.  It's really comforting to know that our house is being built with pride.

For those that have messaged me and asked, we plan to keep this blog going post close.  I've read a lot of these that basically end at closing day, but we'd like to keep this up for us and for future Ryan owners.  We have a bunch of decor/upgrades planned post close so we will be sure to keep up the picture taking and posting so everyone can check it out.

7 Days To Go!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it on continuing the blog. We plan to do the same. Lots of projects planned and I'm sure maintenance and such will be relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! I cannot wait to be where you are at in this whole building process. Your blog has been very helpful to me and I am so glad that you will be keeping it going even after you close.
    Congratulations again and cannot wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you all. Please keep posting ^_^.

    ReplyDelete