Monday, April 6, 2015

4/6/15 - Quick NVR Update

This is a pretty short update, but I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.  My wife and I got our approval from NVR underwriting this past Friday for our loan and we had a few questions regarding the wording on some of the paperwork and a few other little things.  We figured that they were nothing to be concerned about, but since this isn't something that we've been through before I wanted to reach out to our contacts at NVR for a little clarification.

I sent Tiffany an email this morning giving her the basic info on our concerns and am very pleased to say that she got back to me within the hour going over the answers I was asking about and letting me know that she had forwarded my email to Shane (our other contact at NVR) to double check that we were all on the same page and to have him get back with me to verify it all.  It wasn't 45 min later and I received an email from Shane verifying everything as well as giving me a little more information to make sure I knew exactly what was going on.  We exchanged a few emails back and forth and I let him know that my wife had something else that she wanted to go over with him as well and would he mind giving her a call when he had a free moment.  A little while later my wife gets a call from him and he takes the time to go over the entire document line by line and makes sure that she understands everything and that all her questions are answered.

Its very nice to see that there are people out there that are willing to take the time to be there for us for what I am sure are fairly common issues to them but are the type of things that keep us awake tonight worrying about.

Big thanks to NVR and to Shane Heskett, Tiffany Powers and Jennifer Robertson, you've made this a very pleasant experience so far and it is greatly appreciated by us!



Our Pre-Construction Meeting is Tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment