Friday, April 24, 2015

4/24/15 - We've Got Footers!!

Today I managed to leave out of work for lunch a few minutes early and since I hadn't been up to check on the house in a week I figured I'd make the drive to see what was going on.   We had received an e-mail from our PM on Monday saying that the county had taken longer than expected for the building permits but that they had them and were hoping to make some progress this week.  

I pulled up to this!


It appears that the footers are in and the molds are onsite for the basement walls. Hopefully progress will continue on as planned!!!

Meanwhile we are slowing getting the house packed up and ready for the move.  It's kind of sad seeing this place so empty. 

Our kitchen currently. 

Boxes on top of boxes all waiting to go to storage. 

More to come!!





No comments:

Post a Comment