Monday, April 11, 2016

4/3/2016 - One Year Blogiversary Pt.1 *Tons Of Progress and Tons of Pictures!!*

I was online earlier today and I had a reminder pop up that it had been a year ago since I created this blog.  So seeing as I've been really lax on posting any updates I thought that I would celebrate my one year anniversary by doing a huge update with before and after pictures of all the rooms that we've done since we moved in. Some of these may be reposts but I wanted to try to put it all together.  I'm going to split this up a little to make it easier to look through.  Stay tuned for more!

My oh my how things have changed!


Foyer:

Pre-Close:

Finished:

Paint:
Behr Natural Gray (Flat)


Dining Room:

Pre-Close:

Before:



During:

Finished:



Paint:
Behr Red Pepper (Flat)
Behr Pure White (Semi-gloss)


Great Room:

Pre-Close:

Before:



Finished!



Paint:
Behr Natural Gray (Flat)


Kitchen:

Pre-Close:


During:






Finished:


Paint:
Behr Natural Gray (Flat)
Pendant Lights:
Allen & Roth (Lowes)
Backsplash:
Elida Ceramica Black Diamonds Mosaic (Lowes)
Cabinet Pulls:
Satin Nicket 320mm Bar 
Cabinet Lighting:
LED Rope Lights (www.pegasuslighting.com)


Morning Room:

Pre-Close:

During:

Finished:



Paint:
Behr Natural Gray (flat)


And Last But Not Least, The garage.

Pre-Close:


Before:




Finished:






Paint:
Behr Natural Gray (satin)
Floor:
RaceDeck Free Flow
Lighting:
Commercial Grade T5HO Fixtures



Well, that pretty much covers the first floor.  Stay tuned for the other two!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you can showcase your projects on the blog! Your blog can turn into a book should you desire a cocktail table book of your home. You have out done yourself and I am inspired to do my projects too. I showed my hubster your garage and he likes it. I enjoyed viewing the before DURING and after photos! You did an awesome job! Feel free to join both of our blogs too. ricknadase.blogspot.com and ourlangelytwo.blogspot.com Where did you get the cabinetry for the garage. I want to create one section in the garage with his motorcycle and gear. Our last garage came out nice but I want to add both masculine and feminine touches to it. Love Love your garage. It's nothing like walking into a finished space before you enter your home. This is the place most people leave out.

    ReplyDelete